Our dedicated tutors kindly volunteer their time to help you succeed with your schoolwork. When chatting with tutors, please:
1. Be polite, courteous, and respectful at all times;
2. Stay on task. TutorChatLive's chat platform should be used to discuss only academic topics;
3. Don't share personal information. Our tutors don't need to know your address, email, or your dog's name;
4. Don't expect tutors to just give you answers. Our goal is to help you understand the concepts behind your homework questions inside and out so that you can apply them elsewhere; and
5. Try your best. Our tutors put in 110% into teaching you, and it's only fair that you put in the same amount of effort.